American Babies, Bustle in your Hedgerow (plus about 20 other New York City artists)
Nicknames:”Boots,” “Boom Boom”
Onstage, Scott Metzger exudes a manly aura. Face twisting along with the notes beneath his fingers, he sweats, grunts and grins every bit of hot rock soul he can from his instrument. He’s a lovely blur of brute-force will and ever-mounting skill; the kinda kid that old bluesmen throw an arm around and the ladies grin at while licking sweat from their lips. That’s the reward of being all-in in one’s craft, and Mr. Metzger is surely that. We couldn’t have asked for a finer, earthier motherfucker to kick off the Impound’s salacious new questionnaire.
- Favorite dirty word or expression?
- “Douche Canoe”
- One of the grossest things I’ve encountered while touring is…
- Jack in the Box
- Besides sex and drugs and rock ‘n’ roll, what does a mind and body need?
- A filthy song I love is…
- He Was a Big Freak by Betty Davis
- Groupie love – good, bad, scary or what?
- Usually starts out good, and can get a lil scary…In a good way…Usually.
- Which would make you feel most unclean?
- Having your music used in a montage in a Kate Hudson/Sandra Bullock-style date movie
- Having it show up in the background of a celebrity sex tape
- Having it used to market erectile dysfunction medications
- The part about erectile dysfunction
- One of my favorite dirty ass rock ‘n’ roll bands is…
- The Groundhogs. Killah.
[mp3 asins=B000QPSENE title=”Favorite Dirty Song”]