Last year we stuffed your stocking, and this year we take our readers right down the coal chute. This selection of sometimes-pointy holiday music begins with a rare Bob Seger 45 single and ends with a rare one from the ever-terrific Neal Casal. In between, you’re on your own, you filthy elves!
If you experience playback problems, pop over to the 8tracks mix page and it should play fine.
Up Your Chimney Track Listing
- Sock It To Me Santa – Bob Seger
- Father Christmas – The Kinks
- Still There’ll Be More – Procol Harum
- Super Rock Santa – The Fleshtones
- Everything’s Gonna Be Cool This Christmas – Eels
- Jingle Bells – Broun Fellinis
- Santa Doesn’t Cop Out On Dope – Sonic Youth
- The Weight – Rotary Connection
- Close Your Mouth (It’s Christmas) – The Free Design
- Christmas Song – McCarthy Trenching
- River – Joni Mitchell
- December In New York – Thea Gilmore
- Cora Jones – Neal Casal