After a month of themed mixes, DI returns to its signature series, whose business is rocking your balls into a firestorm (or for our non-testicular readers, whip your muff into a maelstrom). This relatively unenlightened smorgasbord includes an AC/DC double shot (one for Bon, one for Brian), some grimy funk rock from Dumpstaphunk, the woman too weird for Miles Davis and a Ghostbuster shredding his ass off, a favorite Zappa cover, and a lead-off tune from one of the Impound’s new favorites, 13ghosts, that might be DI’s anthem for 2012.
If you experience playback problems, pop over to the 8tracks mix page and it should play fine.
Poundings LXIX Track Listing
- Born To Rock and Roll â€“ 13ghosts
- Sheâ€™s Got Balls â€“ AC/DC
- Money Made â€“ AC/DC
- Promoter (Polar Bear Lair demo) â€“ Clutch
- Get Mine â€“ Rival Sons
- She Makes Me (Feel Alright) â€“ Journey
- Give It Everything You Got â€“ Edgar Winter
- Standinâ€™ In Your Stuff â€“ Dumpstaphunk
- Nasty Gal â€“ Betty Davis
- Maybe Your Baby â€“ Steve Wonder (feat. Ray Parker Jr. on lead guitar)
- I Donâ€™t Want Your Money â€“ Chicago
- Trouble Everyday â€“ Jack Oâ€™ Fire
- Devil In Me â€“ 22-20s